unturned #1 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post by MR_EPIC123 Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:46 am

Steam ID: MR_EPIC123

Name: CJ
Timezone: AEST

Why you should hire me:
I am a very hard worker and if I find a problem I will tackle it head on and try my best to find a solution to it to provide the players with the best possible gaming experience. If I do become an administrator, I will not abuse my power, I will not be rude to other players and help other players with problems, questions and queries. Becoming an administrator, especially on AusNation will be a great privilege and opportunity for me. You will not regret your decision.

I have played on the server for 3 days now and I am planning to play on it even longer.

I have not had experience with being an administrator on any other server/game. But i have experience with helping people out and now is a good time to start

On weekdays I can go on for about 2-3 hours, but on weekends I can go on for 4+ hours.

If another member of power was abusing his/or power I would immediately revoke them of their power and i would notify another member of higher position.

I believe that being racist/bullying/threatening other people is a problem and I will give them a warning not to do it again, however, if it happens again, I will ban him/her for a period of time, depending on severity.

MR_EPIC123

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post by Admin Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello,

Sorry to inform you have been declined, reason will be posted below I am happy to Let you re apply with the same application.

Reason: didn't read the requirements/hasn't been on server for long.

Thanks!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ausnation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down